Tuesday, January 13, 2015

ODBDSLC222 - Color Challenge

The Shining the Light challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs this week is a color challenge and I used this week's sketch at SplitcoastStampers.  Join us here for all of 
the details.




For the color challenge, I chose to make my own background paper with re inkers and a mister. I colored the bird image with markers and added a seam binding bow and a tag made with the Mini Tag Sentiments and Dies.

ODBD Dies Used: Mini Tag Dies


Other Supplies: Embossing folder, seam binding ribbon, foam tape, Stampin Up markers

Check out the blogs of my talented friends for more inspiration.



6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, DJ!! I love your choice of colors and your coloring of the bird. The bow is so rich!! Gorgeous use of the colors!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow DJ!!! I totally love the bg colors for your panels, you did a beautiful job with those! Beautiful bird and gorgeous ribbon and bow too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike :-) I was going to colour this bird up this week but then I saw you had - so I switched to the Chickadee :-) Love your bird and you're so clever at making your own background paper - it's gorgeous! Gorgeous bow, as always, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really Really Beautiful, I love the way you used the colors and the bird! Reminds me of a beautiful sunset :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous!! I love how your background paper turned out and your songbird is so beautiful!! Fabulous card!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO Prettiful....;0)....new word...Lovely choices of colors and you MADE your own bg...awesome job....who needs dp here...;0)...very pretty....TFS...:0)

    ReplyDelete