Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Warm Wishes

I thought I'd get back into the blogging mood with a fun card for a new My Favorite Things challenge
called 'Card Design Superstar', check out the challenge here.



I pulled out my favorite MFT colors, Whip Cream, Sno Cone, and Blu Raspberry and used the Blueprints 8 large stitched square to cut out the background, the Whip cream was stamped with the snowflakes from the MFT BB Cool Day set and the Sno Cone bg with the MFT Sweater Stitch BG.  I watercolored the back panel of my scene with Sno Cone on watercolor paper and added the stamps from the Cool Day set which were colored with Copic markers and framed them with the medium die from the MFT  Die-namics Stitched Rectangle Frames.  I used the mittens for an accent and added a MFT twine bow, a bit of lace from the MFT Blueprints 14, and enamel dots.






Here's a peak at the inside made with the MFT BB Cozy Greetings stamp set and a MFT Stitched Jumbo Fishtail Banner Stax.

Ingredients:
Stamps: My Favorite Things (BB Cozy Greetings, Cool Day,                         Sweater Stitch BG, Diagonal Stripes BG 

MFT Die-namics: Blueprints 8 & 14, Stitched Rectangle Frames,
                              Cool Day, Stitched Jumbo Fishtail Banner Stax

Other: Copic markers, foam tape, MFT twine.

Blessings, 
DJ Rants


2 comments: