Thursday, November 12, 2015

Celebrate the Season

The Power Poppy Power & Spark Challenge this month is to use Embellishments, I'm also participating in the Splitcoaststampers color challenge.

I heat embossed the image and water colored with Stampin Up markers.  For embellishment, I added sequins, glitter, sprigs of berries and a snowflake.  The background designer paper was dry embossed and a Magnolia lace doily border was added at the bottom.
Stamps: Power Poppy Bough Wow Wow, Cozy Cupfuls 
Accessories: MFT Double Stitched Oval Die-namics, Spellbinder label dies, Magnolia lace border die, embossing folders, snowflake die, holly berry die, sequins, heat embossing, foam tape, Stampin Up markers.
Blessings, 
DJ

4 comments:

  1. One of my favorite sets! Beautifully watercolored. Love those double stitched ovals and the bright and cheery colors. Thanks for joining us at Power Poppy in our Embellish This challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bright, bold colours and awesome design and of course your embellishments are just perfect!! Thanks for playing along with us at Power Poppy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, DJ, this is gorgeous, and I love your coloring with the vibrant colors! Wow, this card pops! And I love the layout and your wonderful embellishments! It's stunning, my friend, and it's wonderful to see that you've been using more Power Poppy images. Aren't they fabulous? Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great card DJ...such fun colours together, and I really love this mitten stamp, so sweet and festive. Thanks for joining us at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete