Saturday, February 13, 2016

Spice & the Recipe for Happiness

I'm posting two cards today for My Favorite Things Challenges using the new MFT Recipe for Happiness stamp set.
The first if for the MFT Color Challenge 39.



I colored up my sweet chef with copics and added the wonderful frame from the MFT Blueprints 19 die-namics, which I used in the card below also. I raised the frame with foam tape for dimension and used MFT background stamps for a little 'spice', as well as a stitched heart and flourish.

Stamps: MFT Recipe for Happiness, Gingham BG, Mini Hexagon BG.
MFT Die-namics: Recipe for Happiness, Blueprints 19 & 20, Stitched Heart stax, Fancy Flourish.


My second card is for this week's MFT Sketch 267. I had the other piece of the Blueprints 19 frame remaining from the above card, so I incorporated some blue and red, the red piece was stamped with the kitchen utensils from the stamp set and I added a little 'Fine Chevorn BG' on the tag, adding another flourish and gingham ribbon.
Stamps: MFT Recipe for Happiness, Mini Hexagon BG, Fine Chevron BG.
MFT Die-namics: Recipe for Happiness, Pierced Tag stax, Blueprints 19 & 20, Fancy Flourish.

Blessings, 
DJ


1 comment:

  1. great card and not too girly, so would be great for the boys too :)

    ReplyDelete