Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Best Wishes

I'm playing in two challenges today, the Splitcoaststampers Color and Sketch Challenges.

The color challenge this week is a bingo challenge and I chose the colors Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry,Wisteria Wonder, Soft Suede.
I love using my corragated cardboard, it adds such a fun element.  I water colored my Power Poppy flowers with Stampin Up markers  and made the background paper with the My Favorite Things Lace Background stamp, both sponged, as well as the Best wishes tag.  All of the dies are MFT die-namics and I added a seam binding ribbon to finish it off.


For the Sketch Challenge, I used the beautiful rose from the Power Poppy My English Rose stamp set.  I also water colored this one with Stampin Up markers and cut out, it's layered on a MFT flourish die.  The doily die is Cheery Lynn and the label is from Justrite Stamps.

Blessings, 
DJ

1 comment: