Saturday, October 1, 2016

Fiesta



I'm participating in the My Favorite Things Sketch 300 this week.



I needed a birthday card for a family friend, so this sweet llama really fit the bill.  I started with a background of Grout Grey and stamped the background with the new Lined Up Dots Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment ink on Steel Blue cardstock.  The images and oval background were cut from water color paper, the background was water colored and the llama and cactus were colored with Copic markers.

Stamps: MFT Llama Love, and Lined Up Dots BG
Paper: MFT cardstock Grout Grey, Steel Blue, water color paper
MFT supplies: Die-namics (Blueprints 8, Blueprints 20, Wonky Stitched Oval STAX), twine
Other: MFT Sweet Tooth Pigment ink, MFT Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Copic markers, water color, foam tape.

Blessings,
DJ




2 comments:

  1. This card is toooo cute! Love the Llama and cactus! Somehow I think he would melt here in the real desert LOL~

    ReplyDelete