Monday, October 2, 2017

Vintage Roses

The SCS Technique Challenge is to use Acrylic Distress on a card.

The acrylic paint I chose for the challenge turned out to be very close to SU Mint Macaroon, so I used that color for my card base, along with the SU Blackberry Bliss that I used in the roses.  After the embossed paper was painted, I sponged it with cocoa ink and then wiped off the excess with a damp paper towel, I'm so happy with how it turned out! The roses were created with the Heartfelt Creations Botanical Rose and Classic Rose leaf stamps and dies and lots of glitter added.  A sentiment from a HFC paper pad was sponged with Blackberry Bliss and added with foam tape.


No comments:

Post a Comment