Tuesday, September 23, 2014

ODBDSLC214 - Fall Inspiration

The Shining the Light challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs this week is to create a card using fall inspiration.  Join us here for all of the details.







Here's the photo I chose for inspiration.






I just got some pretty mulberry paper flowers that were perfect for the inspiration challenge and I used this cheerful verse by ODBD, layered on two Spellbinder circles and the wonderful new doily die by ODBD.  The background was embossed with an inked embossing folder and I added a seam binding bow with pink button on top.

ODBD Stamps Used: Be Joyful
ODBD Dies Used: Doily DiesFancy Foliage



Other Supplies: Wild Orchid mulberry paper flowers and button, embossing folder, Spellbinder dies, seam binding ribbon.

Check out the blogs of my talented friends for more inspiration.


5 comments:

  1. Love your colors!! Love the beautiful flowers and your ribbon, bow and decorative button is just beautiful!! Love your bg embossing too, wow! Such a gorgeous card!! I love that photo you used for your inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, DJ, our colors are gorgeous, and I love the beautiful flowers and wonderful embossed background!! And you know I LOVE your signature bows, and it's extra special with your beautiful button! All such a beautiful arrangement for this Scripture verse that is so true...a great reminder to be joyful in all things, for we know that God means it all for our ultimate good!! Hugs, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful DJ!! I just love your pink and your use of the doily, added flowers, and embossed background. Such a gorgeous take on the inspiration my friend!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful DJ. Love the inked embossing folder technique that you use and that doily die is gorgeous ( definitely going to be in my next order)! Gorgeous flowers and bow too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite stunning DJ!! Your embossing looks awesome and those flowers are so fu-fu! Add the doily and bow w/that lovely button you get perfection!

    ReplyDelete