Tuesday, October 7, 2014

ODBDSLC215 - Anything Goes

The Shining the Light challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs this week is Anything Goes.  Join us here for all of the details.



 For an Anything Goes challenge I immediately pull out my favorite colors and favorite flower! I heat embossed and water colored these lovely ODBD lilacs with re inkers and mounted them on several layers of dies from the ODBD Vintage Labels die set.  The background was stamped with the doily from the ODBD Birthday Doily stamp set in soft lavender and blue and sheer ribbon was run between the layers and more ribbon tied to the flowers with a greeting tag made with a pennant from the ODBD Pennant Dies set.

ODBD Stamps Used: Lilac, Birthday Doily



Other Supplies: Foam tape, buttons, embossing folder, sheer ribbon, heat embossing, re inkers, water pen.

Check out the blogs of my talented friends for more inspiration.



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful choice of colors! I love the doily background! It really stands out beautifully in your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card DJ. Love the colours and the doily background is so soft and beautiful. Gorgeous lilacs and love the added buttons and tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so soft and beautiful DJ~ I just love the lavender, the added sheer ribbon, and the doily background. So feminine and elegant.
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors DJ...as always! Love your sheer ribbon, wow!! And that bg is so just a hint there but makes such a difference in the looks!! I love it! I love the purple buttons too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, DJ, I just love lilacs and the beautiful colors you've used! Really pops with the texture and wonderful foliage along with the buttons! And I agree about the sheer ribbon for a soft touch to this soft beauty! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.....what a beauty this is! Love, love, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete