Monday, October 5, 2015

Water Color Mittens

Today's Technique challenge at Splitcoaststampers is to cut die cuts out of water colored paper and I used this week's My Favorite Things Sketch (MFTWSC248).



For the challenges today, I layered several matts, the Kraft layer stamped with the MFT Writing Tablet BG, the Sno Cone matt was stamped with the MFT Myriad Dot BG and cut out with the MFT Die-namics Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Square Stax, and the Field Green layer was cut out with the stitched square from the MFT Blueprints 8 and Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Square Stax and stamped with the MFT Sweater Stitch.
I cut out my water colored mittens with the MFT Cozy Mittens Die-namics and added snowflakes from the same set, also cut out of water colored paper. I added a designer paper Fishtail Flag with a cute greeting, a paperclip from the MFT Office Supply Die-namics, enamel dots and twine to tie the mittens.

Paper: MFT (Sno Cone, Field Day, Kraft), Recollections Black, water color.
Ink: MFT (Field Day, Kraft, Sno Cone, Berrylicious).

Blessings,
DJ


No comments:

Post a Comment