Saturday, March 4, 2017

Red Dogwood

The Splitcoaststamper Inspiration Challenge is a pinterest site called Moleskine, and you can find the inspiration art that I chose here.


My mother's 75th birthday is coming up and her favorite color is red, so I made my flowers darker than the art inspiration.  This is one of my all time favorite scriptures and I hope it really blesses my mom on her special day! 
I used the 3d Crystal lacquer the other day and really love how it creates an enamel look on the Ornate Border Die, so I added one on each side of the scripture verse.


Heartfelt Creations Supplies:
Flowering Dogwood Cling Stamp Set
Flowering Dogwood Die
Leafy Branch Cling Stamp Set
Leafy Branch Die
Ornate Borders and Pockets
3d Crystal Lacquer

Other Supplies:
Verve Scripture Medley 4
MFT Fishtail Die-namics
Enamel Dots
Heat embossing

Blessings,
DJ



No comments:

Post a Comment