Friday, April 28, 2017

Totally Groovy

The Splitcoaststampers Free 4 All challenge is a photo found here.

The inspiration photo seen below, is definitely groovy, so I thought this was the perfect sentiment for my card, along with a large funky flower.  I started with a background of mixed media paper that was stenciled with grit texture paste and sprayed with a soft green.  The flower was made with the Heartfelt Creations Mum and Delightful Daisy leaves, with glitter in the center and the sentiment is by Verve on an My Favorite Things Fishtail Banner Stax Die-namics.



The Free 4 All inspiration photo.




Close up of textured background.

Supplies:
Ranger Grit Texture Paste
Tim Holtz flourish stencil
My Favorite Things Stitched Fishtail Stax Die-namics
jewel stickers
Glitter

Blessings,
DJ

1 comment: