Thursday, February 22, 2018

Cathedral Shaker Window

Happy Thursday!
The SCS Ways to Use It Challenge is to make a Shaker Card.


For my card today, I used the new Heartfelt Creations Lush Lilac Paper Collection, one panel for the background and another piece for the back of my shaker window.  The background was distressed and layered on black over a die from the HFC Sweetheart Borders Dies cut out in white card stock.  The upper flower sprays were made with the HFC Lush Lilac set


The window was cut out in black card stock from the HFC Botanic Window Die and a shaker made with this tutorial, and filled with glitter and sequins.  I admit shaker cards are not my strong suit, I end up with a lot more glitter on me than in the shaker!


The watering can is from the Lush Lilac Watering Can Cling Stamp set and I added blossoms from the HFC Lush Lilac and Rain Boots & Blossoms Cling stamp sets, the blossoms were sculpted from with the HFC 3D Lush Lilac Shaping Mold and prills and glitter added to each. The upper flower sprays were also made with the HFC Lush Lilac set and a couple extra blossoms added to each.

Blessings,
DJ

1 comment: