Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Celebrating Flowers

The SCS Color Challenge Colors are:
Night of Navy
Powder Pink
and Lemon Lime Twist
with the dessert of floral


I'm sad to say that today is my last day as a guest designer on the SCS Color Challenge!  I've had a great time with every one of the challenges, and this one was no different!


I started with designer paper from the Heartfelt Creations Heartfelt Love Paper Collection.  An arrow die from the HFC Everyday Heros die set (retired) was dry embossed and sponged with Powder Pink ink, cut in half and added under ovals and scalloped ovals cut with the HFC Oval & Basics large and small dies.  The smallest oval was cut with paper from retired HFC designer paper.


The sentiment was stamped on another arrow die and is from the Heartfelt Sentiments set.  The roses and leaves are from the HFC Classic Rose stamp and die sets and were sponged with green and pink and sculpted with the 3d Rose Shaping Mold, then covered in clear glitter.



I had the roses placed in my arrangement, but wanted more of the navy color, so I created the smaller flowers from the HFC Rain Boots and Blossoms stamp and die sets.

Blessings,
DJ








No comments:

Post a Comment