Saturday, February 17, 2018

Many Thank Ewes

Hi All!

I'm playing along with the MFT Creative Olympics, Event #4 Speed Cardmaking.  See more details below.


For my 20 minute card making session, I pulled out my favorite go to colors, MFT Tickled Pink, Whip Cream, and Grout Gray. My sweet lambs from the MFT Ewe and Me Forever set, are great for fast coloring, just a couple Copic markers for highlighting.  The background was cut out with a MFT Die-namics stitched rectangle and stamped in Tickled Pink with the MFT Floral Fantasy Background stamp.

The Speed Cardmaking event will push your creative limits to the edge and deliver speed and resilience that you didn't even know you had! Grab your phone, set your stove timer or have one of you family members watch the clock - you have exactly 20 minutes to complete a card from start to finish. It can be any theme and use any MFT products - this event is all about speed. 


Blessings,
DJ


No comments:

Post a Comment