Thursday, May 11, 2017

Oceans of Love

The Splitcoaststampers Ways to Use It Challenge is - favorite pet, or pet you wish you'd had as a kid and I used this week's MFT Sketch.


Although I didn't have fish as a kid, I made my dream come true as an adult and had two large coral reefs, both had Clown Fish in them.  It's hard to find a fish sitter when we'd go on vacation, so when I moved a couple of years ago, I decided to sell the tanks.  I do still miss them and think that fish make great pets.  For my card, I used the new My Favorite Things BB Mermazing stamp set and die-namics.  The background was made with the Die-namics Dainty Scallops Cover-Up and the smaller strip was stamped with shells from the stamp set.  All of the dies are MFT Die-namics and I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops- Aquatic Mist to make little bubbles around the fish.


Blessings, 
DJ

3 comments:

  1. This set is adorable and you did an amazing job with it and the sketch!!! Love the Nuvo drops - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable underwater scene, DJ! Lovely coloring as well.

    ReplyDelete