Monday, May 15, 2017

You Are Amazing

This week's Splitcoaststampers Technique Challenge is Washi Watercolor.


The background was made from paper from the HFC Classic Petunia Collection and dry embossed.  For my Washi Tape Watercolor I used the center die of the Heartfelt Creations Botanic Window in mixed media paper and placed the washi tape where I wanted my sentiment to be, then I sprayed with lavender and purple spray inks.  After removing the tape, I stamped the sentiment from the Verve Simply Amazing stamp set in the clear spaces left by the washi tape.


The Botanic Window and HFC Raindrops on Roses dies were painted with 3d stamp paint and covered in Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear.


The petunias are made from the HFC Classic Petunia cling stamp set and were also glittered with Crystal Clear and the centers are filled with Mauvie Gala Glitz.  For details on sculpting the petunias, check out the HFC blog.



Nuvo Crystal Drops were added around the flowers.




Blessings, 
DJ

1 comment: