Friday, May 12, 2017

Petunia Garden


The Splitcoaststampers Free 4 All Challenge is - What's in Your Garden?


The day before Mother's Day every year, my family and I go to the farmer's market where I buy lots of plants, including hanging baskets of petunias.  For my petunia card, I used the new Heartfelt Creations Classic Petunia Collection.  The background was cut from HFC designer paper and dry embossed, the circle frame was also cut from HFC paper with My Favorite Things Die-namics and I placed a Spellbinders lattice die behind.  After sponging, cutting, and shaping the flowers, I added  Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear glitter to the flowers and Mauvie Gala Glitz to the centers.  I cut out the sentiment from the HFC Petunia Paper Collection and added Nuvo Crystal Drops.






Blessings,
DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment