Monday, October 3, 2011

This is my first challenge as a member of the Friends of Speedy Cat Design Team, so exciting! Our challenge this week is to make a masculine card, join us here: http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/.
I admit that I have a hard time not adding flowers to cards, even masculine ones, do dandelions count as flowers? lol!! I thought I'd make them a subtle backdrop for the butterfly.  I heat embossed the image and colored with copics, I added a pre-corregated panel and a brick wall embossing folder. The beautiful dandelion, butterfly, and sentiment are all by Mark's Finest Papers, http://www.marksfinestpapers.com/servlet/StoreFront.
Thanks for taking a look!
DJ

4 comments:

  1. That is what I called a very handsome card. Love the corrugated panel and brick wall. The colors are super and I think the dandelions are just fine, especially in that color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic masculine card. The colors are great for a guy. Love the dandelion background too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the warm colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! I really like the corrugated panel as it's perfect for a masculine card!

    ReplyDelete