Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Morning Glories

My inspiration for this Sweet n Sassy card was the beautiful new paper by Echo Park and My Mind's Eye. Come visit the Sweet N Sassy Stamps blog for more ideas and beautiful images. http://www.sweetnsassystamps.blogspot.com I heat embossed the morning glory image and colored with Tombow markers, then raised with foam tape on a oval doily die. I've been thinking about these Spellbinder flourishes that I've had for a while and never used, tryed it in different colors, but teal seemed to work best with the seam binding ribbon. I added a twine bow behind the seam binding to add a country feel and to go with the wood patterned paper.

Stamps: Sweet N Sassy Stamps - Morning Glories
Paper: Echo Park, My Mind's Eye, SU
Accessories: Sweet n Sassy scalloped edge die, embossing folders, Spellbinder dies, seam binding ribbon, embossing powder, heat gun, Tombow markers, water pen, twine, jewel stickers, My Favorite Things oval doily die, foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment