Monday, April 2, 2012

Friends of Speedy TV weekly challenge


This week's Friends of Speedy TV challenge at Mark's Finest Papers is to make a get well card, come join us, a different stamp set is given away to a winner every week! http://www.mfpspeedytv.ning.com/
I heat embossed this pretty Mark's Finest Papers flower and colored with Tombow markers.
Stamps: Mark's Finest Papers - Black Eyed Susans for Encouragement
Accessories: embossing folders, doily die, Spellbinder dies, border punch, seam binding ribbon, heat embossing, Tombow markers, foam tape

3 comments:

  1. I love your card...so gorgeous with the pretty image and lovely seam binding. I like the embossed background, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bj I think your card is gorgeous!! I love the color combo with the perfect dp Quite striking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really loving these colors lately! Your card is beautiful and the image looks lovely against the Ef and DP!

    ReplyDelete