Monday, June 18, 2012

Color Challenge

The colors for the color challenge this week at Splitcoast Stampers are Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, and Always Artichoke, with the dessert option to pop up all or part of the image. Now, I know I have Tangerine Tango cardstock, I just saw it the other day, but I had to pull out every piece of cardstock I own to find it. The good news is my paper shelves look tidier than they have in months, the bad news is I never found the Tangerine Tango!! So here you see Pumpkin Pie, my Authentique dp does come very close to TT and I heat embossed the Sweet n Sassy roses and mixed Pumpkin Pie and Poppy Parade ink to water color them.

Stamps: Sweet n Sassy - Rose Blossom
Accessories: embossing folders, Spellbinder dies, SU brad, seam binding ribbon, heat embossing, water pen and SU ink pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment