Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hip to be Square - SC447


The Splitcoast Stampers sketch this week is a beauty, of course I did the square version. I pulled out my Inktense pencils, which I haven't used in a while, and watercolored this pretty Papertrey Dahlia and leaves and cut them out with the matching dies, there's a touch of Stickles glitter in the flower center, it looked so great that I almost smeared glitter over the whole flower, but decided to use a little discretion! I'm feeling in the height of my summer mood and added lots of brightly colored dp for the background with two twine bows beneath a seam binding ribbon bow.

SC447


Papertrey supplies:



Other Supplies:
Papertrey Ink dahlia and leaf dies, Spellbinder frame die, My Favorite Things scalloped border die, embossing folders, inktense watercolor pencils, water pen, seam binding ribbon, twine, foam tape, stickles.
Blessings!
DJ

1 comment: