Tuesday, April 15, 2014

ODBDSLC198 "He is Risen" with Pastels

The Shining the Light challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs this week it to make a card that contains rain or water.  Join us here for all of the details.


Our Daily Bread Designs has released some beautiful dies this month and I've used a few of them for my Easter card.  I layered a cross from the Ornamental Crosses die set on the gorgeous Vintage Flourish Pattern dies.  I added the flourish from the Fancy Flourish die set and flowers (also from the Ornamental Crosses die set) with centers made with a Pearl pen.


Other Supplies: embossing folder, pearl pen,  foam tape.

Check out the blogs of my talented friends for more inspiration.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, DJ! I love how you've arranged the dies and lovely spray of flowers! Very soft and rich texture! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love how you centered the cross and that you doubled up on those tiny flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! The cross is lovely, and the flowers & leaves really add to it.
    Happy Easter/Resurrection Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a exquisite use of dies DJ!! I just love your arrangement and colors!!! The doubling up of the flowers is a beautiful detail!! Gorgeous Easter card my friend!! Have a blessed Easter!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, yours must be another that my comment got lost on. Lovely card DJ!! Love the peach and green Easter cross and LOVE the embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very lovely yet powerful Easter card DJ! It's beautiful in design, colors and textures! Have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card DJ! Love all the layers and love the flowers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, DJ!! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete