Tuesday, May 6, 2014

ODBDSLC201 Wing it


The Shining the Light challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs this week is to make a card with wings.  Join us here for all of the details.

For my card with wings, I selected the new ODBD Angel's Wings dies and added a sentiment from the Carried to Heaven stamp set.  I used my Versamark ink pad along the bottom edges of the wings and heat embossed them with silver, as well as the die with the sentiment.  I paired the new ODBD Custom Vintage Label dies with other Spellbinder dies for the layered look.

ODBD Stamps Used: Carried to Heaven stamp set.
ODBD Dies Used: ODBD Angel's Wings diesODBD Custom Vintage Label dies.
Other Supplies: Spellbinder dies, satin ribbon, foam tape.



Check out the blogs of my talented friends for more inspiration.

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card DJ!! It is such a soothing color scheme with the blue, gray and white and it will indeed by treasured by the recipient. I love your layering and textures as well as the embossing on the wings. Gorgeous creation my friend. Have a good day!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love how your embossed the bottoms of the wings and your layering of the dies! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors, DJ! They are so soft and beautiful together, and I love the dies and the embossed wings (lovely idea!) layered around your sentiment with the bow! Fabulous inspiration, sweet friend!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful DJ!! Love your embossed wings and the layering of dies!!!! Looks beautiful! BTW, which Spellbinder die is that! Love the whole thing!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful DJ! Another stunning layering of dies! Fabulous touch using ep on the wings! Quite beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card DJ! Love your colour scheme and how you embossed the bottom of the angel wings! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete