Tuesday, June 21, 2016

My Favorite Things Camp Create- Days 4-5



Print




Day 4 of the My Favorite Things Camp Create is Die Cutting.


All the cards I make would qualify for a die cutting challenge, I love layers! For this one I happily water colored up this sweet pig and scenery from the MFT Hog Heaven stamp set, cut out with the matching die-namics.  I gave dimension to some of the pieces with foam tape and created designer paper with the MFT Gingham and Bundles of Blossoms background stamps.


Print


The final challenge is to make a shaker card, I was a bit intimidated, but willing to give it a try!


Once again I chose to use the MFT Hog Heaven stamp set and die-namics, water colored with markers.  I cut out a heart from the stitched fishtail die-namics to create my shaker card.  All of the die cuts were made with MFT die-namics


Print





Blessings,
DJ






No comments:

Post a Comment