Monday, April 10, 2017

Unfailing Love

Our Featured Stamper at Splitcoaststampers is Donna, aka Pink_Lady, I chose this card to case and combined it with the Technique challenge - Shadow Stamping.




I love the beautiful pink rose on Donna's card, I used the HFC Poppy to create a camellia-like flower.  Donna had a wonderful textured background and I also acheived dimension with texture paste and a stencil.  For the Technique Challenge I double stamped a verse from the HFC Uplifting Scriptures stamp set.  The lace border is from the HFC Fleur Border Basics.  The card was finished off with glitter and Nuvo Carnation Pink Crystal Drops.

Heartfelt Creations Supplies:
Designer paper

Other Supplies:
glitter
Spellbinder die
MFT Pierced Oval Stax
crackle texture paste
stencil

Blessings,
DJ


No comments:

Post a Comment