Tuesday, February 5, 2019

I Appreciate You


Greetings to all of my crafty friends!
It's time for the Wednesday Inspiration Blog at Heartfelt Creations!


For my card this week, I bringing you more of the diamond collection that was released last week at Heartfelt Creations, I sponged several of the lacey diamond layers with ink to give them more dimension. 


For the flowers, I used the Oakberry Lane Blossoms and 3D Blossoms Shaping Mold with bead stamens, along with the Leafy Accents leaves and shaping mold, all of the supplies are listed below.

Heartfelet Creations Supplies:

HCDP1-298 Tulip Time Paper Collection
HCPC-3846 Thank You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set
HCPC-3842 Oakberry Lane Blossoms Cling Stamp Set
HCD1-7200 Oakberry Lane Blossoms Die
HCFB1-469 3D Blossoms Shaping Mold
HCPC-3835 Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set
HCD1-7193 Leafy Accents Die
HCFB1-467 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold
HCD1-7226 Diamond Basics Die
HCD1-7227 Eyelet Diamond Die
HCD1-7228 Lacy Diamond Die
HCD1-7229 Diamonds & Lace Die
PGM15015 Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear Glitter
159723 Designer Dries Clear Adhesive
HCPP3-452 12x12 Cardstock Pack of 25- White
TSMP707 Memento Dye Ink Pad – Bamboo Leaves
RACP468 Ranger Archival Ink Pad – Jet Black
TSBL32 Brilliance Ink – Pearlescent Coral
HCS1-457-3 Pastel Bead Stamens
TSMP604 Memento Dye Ink Pad – Lulu Lavender

Other Supplies:
Corrugated Card stock


Blessings,
Darla























3 comments:

  1. This is simply gorgeous! I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DJ your cards are always so gorgeous!!! Hey, I hope we both get to stay on!! I'll vote for you (I love having 5 to vote for!
    Anyway, gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card Darla! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete