Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Just for You

Tuesday Greetings!
I'm playing along with a couple Splitcoaststampers challenges today, the Technique Challenge, which is to make a front flap card, and the Color Challenge.



I posted a card last week using the beautiful Heartfelt Creations Cascading Petals Collection, and I wanted to use the gorgeous birds and birdcage again for the challenges.  The birdcage was cut from silver glitter paper and the birds were sponged with ink.  The flowers were created with the HFC Wild Rose Collection, you can find the directions for making the flowers here.  The background die was made with the HFC Royal Elegance Frames Die and all of the paper is from various HFC paper collections.


I love this fold technique that was featured on SCS, the directions can be found here, I modified it to a 5x7 inch card, with the smaller card 4x5.5 inches.



Blessings,
Darla

No comments:

Post a Comment