Saturday, February 17, 2018

All My Heart

Howdy!
I'm playing along with the MFT Creative Olympics, Event #3 -Crafty Biathlon.  See more details below.


For my biathlon card, I used the emboss resist method with this MFT heart background and make a shaker card with the Die-namics Heart Shaker Window & Frame with the MFT Heart Shaker Pouch.
I colored the MFT Luv You My Heart stamp with copics and stamped a sentiment from the same set on a small MFT die.





The Crafty Biathlon tests your ability to adapt to obstacles and excel in multiple challenges simultaneously. Below you’ll find two columns – one representing a technique and the other, a type of card. Your challenge is to select one option from each column and combine into one fabulous card!



Blessings,
DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment