Saturday, February 24, 2018

Hydrangea Wreath

Hi!
I hope you all are enjoying your weekend!  Just a reminder that I've made the semi-finals of the Heartfelt Creations Design Team Call.  If you like my creations  (Darla Rants), please vote for me Here, so I can make it to the finals, voting ends on March 9, 2018.

My card today is for the SCS Inspiration Challenge.



24" Hydrangea and Magnolia Leaf Wreath

Here is the wreath I chose as my inspiration, it really spoke to me since I have only used the Heartfelt Creations Lush Lilac blossom stamps to create lilacs, but they're also perfect as hydrangea blossoms.



I not only love the wreath, but the wonderful wood background, so I selected this wood grain paper from the HFC Winter's Eve Paper Pad, distressed it and added the large die from the HFC Sweetheart Borders Die set cut out of white card stock.


The blossoms are from the HFC Lush Lilac Cling Stamp and die sets and were stamped in MFT Sour Apple and Memento Summer Sky, all of the centers were sponged with Summer Sky and the outer edges of the green ones were sponged with Sour Apple, they were cut out with the Lush Lilac Die and sculpted with the 3D Lush Lilac Shaping Mold.  Blue prills were added to all of the blossom centers and they were sponged with glue and covered with HFC Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear Glitter.  The leaves were created with the HFC Classic Rose Cling Stamp and Die sets and the 3D Rose Sculpting Mold.  The banner from the HFC Banners of Love was sponged with ink and layered over the wreath.

Blessings,
Darla

No comments:

Post a Comment