Wednesday, September 19, 2018

All the Best


The SCS sketch challenge is a fun one today, its to make a long card.


For the challenge, I created my own designer paper with the new Stampin Up First Frost stamps, the images were stamped in Crisp Canteloupe, Bermuda Bay, Highland Heather, and Granny Apple Green. A bouquet was created on top with the same stamps and dies.  The twine and small label die are by MFT. 
The wood grain panel was created with the SU Pinewood Planks embossing folder.  Basic Gray and Crisp Cantaloupe ink pads were dragged across white card stock and then embossed with the folder, afterwords the Basic Gray was rubbed across the paper to bring out the wood highlights.


The SU Corrugated Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder is definitely my new favorite, it gives such amazing texture!  I used dark gray card stock with it, and also for my mat.

Such a fun card to make!
Blessings,
DJ



No comments:

Post a Comment