Sunday, October 4, 2015

Christmas Hedgie

I'm playing along with the Featured Stamper Challenge at Splitcoaststampers today, the FS is Mayapple, she has a wonderfully whimsical gallery, full of fun creations! It was so hard to pick a favorite, but I chose this one, I love the sweet hedgie and adorable scene.

I decided to cut out my critter with a MFT Double Stitched Circle Die-namics after heat embossing and water coloring with markers.  I was looking through my paper pads when I found this black piece covered in Christmas greetings, I had originally planned on adding a greeting, as in Mayapple's card, but decided to let the dp do it for me. The green polka dot paper was dry embossed with a Stampin Up Snow EF.  I sponged the main image and scalloped border and added a MFT bow die-namics, holly die and enamel dots.
Stamps: Penny Black
Accessories: MFT Die-namics (Double Stitched Circle Stax, Bow, Stitched Scallop Edges, fence), holly, enamel dots, foam tape, heat embossing, water markers, Stampin Up embossing folder.

Blessings, 
DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment