Sunday, October 18, 2015

Garden Gnome

The Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoaststampers this week is full of gorgeous illustrations, you can see my sweet artistic choice here.
The colors and theme were of this illustration immediately reminded me of my MFT Gnome stamps set.  I brought out the mushroom, plum, and green from the illustration and colored my gnome with copic markers.

The background was stamped with the MFT Gingham BG and dry embossed with a plaid ef, and the MFT Jumbo Stitched Fishtail Flag Stax die cut was stamped with the MFT Sketched Chevron BG and dry embossed with a polka dot ef.  The oval was sponged with the MFT Brick Wall stencil and layered on a MFT doily die cut.  I added a strip of my favorite green polka dot dp and a border of MFT Stitched Scallop Edges die cut.


Stamps: You Gnome Me, Sketched Chevron BG, Gingham BG
Accessories: MFT Die-namics (You Gnome Me, Oval Stax, Oval Doily, Stitched Scallop Edge, Jumbo Stitched Fishtail Flag Stax), embossing folders, MFT English Brick Stencil, foam tape, Stampin up sticker dots, copic markers.

Blessings, 
DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment