Thursday, October 1, 2015

Christmas Blessings

I'm excited to play in two challenges today, the Our Daily Bread Shining the Light challenge to use inked or embossed background and the Ways to Use - Greenery challenge.


I LOVE this manger scene, so fun to color! Today I heat embossed the image and water colored it with Stampin Up markers.  I dry embossed all of the layers, for the bottom one, I also inked the embossing folder. I put foam tape between the layers of the star and also under the image, and added a ODBD tag with a couple bows of greenery and a satin ribbon.

Accessories: ODBD Layered Lacey Square Dies, ODBD Mini Tag Dies, ODBD Splendorous Stars Dies, Spellbinder nesties, MFT fern die-namics, satin ribbon, enamel dots embossing folders, foam tape, heat embossing, Stampin Up markers.

Blessings, 
DJ

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is darling!! Love the use of the dies along with all of the texture from the embossing folders as well as your gorgeous coloring!! Thanks for sharing with us at ODBD- hugs and have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Christmas card, DJ!! I just love all the texture from the embossing and your coloring of the image is gorgeous and so vibrant!! I am so glad you had the opportunity to join us again this week!!! You are missed!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete