Monday, October 5, 2015

Bonjour

It's time for the My Favorite Things Color challenge 30, this month's colors are:
Spearmint
Tropical Teal
Lemon Chiffon
Gumdrop Green

For the challenge, I stamped the Spearmint BG with the Romantic Script BG and dry embossed.  The Paris silhouette was placed on top of a watercolored background and I added the sweet girl image from the MFT Mon Cheri Set colored with Copic markers, with the greeting stamped on a small flag die with a key tied with a satin ribbon.  I also added some sparkly enamel dots.

Stamps: My Favorite Things - Mon Cheri, Romantic Script BG
Accessories: MFT Die-namics (Mon Cheri, Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Square Stax, Paris Skyline, Keys and Locks, Blueprints 18, Blueprints 8, Stitched Scallop Edges), satin ribbon, foam tape, Copic markers, enamel dots, embossing folder, re inkers.

Blessings, 
DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment