Sunday, October 25, 2015

Oak and Olive

I'm joining in the Splitcoaststampers Featured Stamper challenge, this week the FS is Jamieruthp, who has a wonderful gallery, I chose this card as my inspiration.



I loved the colors and leafy theme of the inspiration card, so I heat embossed my wonderful new image from the Power Poppy Olive and Oak stamp set and water colored it with Stampin Up markers. I added a strip of music along the bottom with a trim made with a Recollections border punch.

This is one of my favorite scripture verses and it was stamped on a MFT Die-namics Double Stitched Oval stax and I added red enamel dots.

Stamps: Power Poppy Olive and Oak stamp set.
Accessories: MFT Die-namics(Blueprints 14, Double Stitched Oval Stax), Recollections border punch, enamel dots, heat embossing, foam tape, Stampin Up markers.

Blessings, 
DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment