Thursday, September 10, 2015

Stay Warm

For today's Ways to Use it challenge at Splitcoaststampers, we're to make a tea or coffee themed card, check out the challenge here.



For my beverage, I chose this warm cup of love (probably a caramel latte) held by my My Favorite Things Bear from the Cool Day stamp set.  I combined MFT Kraft, Whip Cream and Field Day cardstock with lots of layers.  The Kraft bg was embossed after being cut out with the MFT Die-namics Blueprints 8, the Green Chevron layer was made with the new MFT paper pack, Fresh Squeezed Chevron and Die-namics Blueprints 14.  The scallop edge was made with the Stitched Scallop Edge Die-namics and I layered a Stitched Fishtail banner on top stamped with the MFT Sweater Stitch BG in Kraft ink.  The bear was stamped on water color paper and colored with copic markers. 



Stamps: My Favorite Things Cool Day, Sweater Stitch BG
MFT Accessories: Die-namics - (Blueprints 8, Blueprints 14, Blueprints24,  Cool Day, Button Quartet, Let It Snowflake, Stitched, Stitched Scallop Edges, twine.
Other Supplies: foam tape, copic markers
Paper: MFT Field Day, Kraft, Whip Cream 

Blessings, 
DJ

1 comment:

  1. I came across your image on the internet - your colouring is amazing ...

    ReplyDelete