Monday, September 14, 2015

Sweet Bouquet

I'm taking a tiny break from making scenes with my My Favorite Things Birdie Brown stamp sets to play with my MFT Modern Blooms set in the MFT Color challenge 29.
I've been playing around with water color techniques and today I used the colors in the challenge: Daffodil, Razzle Berry, Blu Raspberry and Tickled Pink, using the pads to apply color to my work surface and spritzing with water, then laying the water color paper on top.  The first papers are more intense in color and I used those to cut out the flowers with the MFT Die-namics Modern Blooms, while the ink paled after a few uses and these make great backgrounds.  The  Razzle Berry background was made with the MFT Die-namics Blueprint 26 stamped with the MFT Harlequin BG, the lace is from Blueprints 6, and the tag and bug are from the Die-namics Mason Jar set. The flower wrapping was cut free hand from striped velum.



Flower closeup.


Stamps: My Favorite Things - Modern Blooms, Harlequin BG, and Birthday Bears (greeting).
Other supplies: MFT twine, foam tape.
Paper: MFT Razzle Berry and Whip Cream, velum, Recollections Black, water color paper.

Blessings, 
DJ

1 comment:

  1. beautiful flower bouquet! love how you used those colors! such a pretty card! thanks so much for playing along with MFT Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete