Thursday, September 3, 2015

Woodland Birthday

I made this one for the Ways to Use it challenge at Splitcoaststampers, found here, it's to make a card representing your favorite season.  I could make a card for every season, they're all special, but for today I wanted  to make a masculine woodland scene with my deer from the Taylored Expressions die set Birch Tree Accessories so I picked summer.


I stamped the teal background with the MFT Checker bg and cut out a matt with a Spellbinder nestie that matched the MFT die from the Blueprints 19 die-namics that I put on top, which is stamped with the woodgrain background.  I watercolored the far distance with reinkers and layered trees and grass to give dimension after sponging all of the pieces.  


Accessories: Taylored Expressions Birch Tree Accessories (deer and sign) Impression Obsession Trees and rabbit, My Favorite Things Blueprints 19 and Grassy Edges border, Spellbinder Nestie (inner frame), reinkers, foam tape.

Blessings, 
DJ Rants

2 comments:

  1. OH, I just have to say this took my breath away. Gorgeous and masculine, so rich in details.

    ReplyDelete