Thursday, September 3, 2015

Rejoice in the Lord

 
I'm trying to get back to blogging after a hectic first part of the year, I've moved into a wonderful new home and now have a gorgeous place to create (vs. my kitchen counter in my old house!)


I made this one for the WT- metal and F4A- gold challenges, as well as the ODBD Shining the Light Challenge - anything goes with a scripture found here: http://ourdailybreaddesignsblog.blogspot.com. I used the pretty roses to make the bg and added lots of layers with dies and embossing, the beautiful verse is from the ODBD Easter Blessings set.

Stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs - Fragrance, Easter Blessings

Accessories: ODBD dies (Doily die, Beautiful Borders), Spellbinder nesties, embossing folders, SU markers, heat embossing, enamel stickers, foam tape, metal brad .


 

Blessings,
DJ Rants

No comments:

Post a Comment