Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Follow the Star

The Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers this week is:

Soft Sky
Marina Mist
and Daffodil Delight

I love my Penny Black nativity and color it up every chance I get.  The color challenge fit it perfectly, although almost any color challenge would probably work.  I heat embossed the image and water colored it with  Stampin Up markers, it's so fun to have the markers because they match the challenge colors exactly.
The background dp was dry embossed, I added a Magnolia lace border and a Spellbinder tag tied with sheer ribbon.

Inside of card.

Stamps: Penny Black - From Bethlehem, Sweet n Sassy Stamps - We Three Kings Clear Stamp Set (sentiments).
Accessories: Magnolia lace border die, My Favorite Things Die-namics (Stitched Rounded Rectangle Stax, Stitched Jumbo Fishtail Banner Stax, Double Stitched Rectangle Stax, Circle stax), embossing folder, Spellbinder tag die, sheer ribbon, heat embossing, SU markers.

Blessings, 
DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment