Saturday, September 26, 2015

Season's Greetings

I'm joining the inspiration challenge this week at Splitcoaststampers, you can find my inspiration here, and the challenge here. I wasn't sure if I wanted to make a masculine card or a Christmas card, but finding the snowflake and button already in my scrap pile from another project, sealed the deal and I went with Christmas and added more green details to go with the button.

I've been waiting for a chance to use my new Stampin Up birch tree embossing folder, so this hit the spot.  The backgrounds were dry embossed and sponged and I added the deer and cardinal from the Taylored Expressions Birch Tree Accessories die set and Band It die set, the Frame was made with the My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Frames Die-namics with the MFT Stiched Scalloped Edges along the side, the snowflake, button & twine are also by MFT.



Stamps: Taylored Expressions - Labels of Love II, My Favorite Things - Diagonal Stripes BG
Accessories: TE Birch Tree Accessories and Band it, My Favorite Things Die-namics (Stitched Rectangle Frames, Let it Snowflake, Stitched Scallop Edges, Button Quartet), Stampin Up - Birch Embossing folder, foam tape, embossing folder, MFT twine.

Blessings, 
DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment